Voluntary Advantage is thrilled to introduce the esteemed members of our Editorial Board and give readers insider knowledge into their expertise in the Voluntary Benefits industry.
The team includes well-renowned individuals who are dedicated to providing their unique perspectives on important topics within the Voluntary Benefits market. We look forward to working with them in producing content for The Voluntary Benefits Voice publication.
- Jennifer Daniel, Vice President of Group Distribution Strategy and Partnerships at Aflac. Jennifer is a proven leader in the insurance industry specializing in benefits technology and strategic partnerships. In her current role she is responsible for leading multiple teams that drive Aflac’s strategic sales efforts around benefits technology, premier broker relationships and enrollment partnerships. In addition she works internally at Aflac to drive innovation and sales growth.
- Jessica DePhillips, Voluntary Benefits Practice Leader for the Central/East Markets, and Co-Chair, Mercer Voluntary Benefits Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, Mercer. Jessica is responsible for developing solutions for employers in the mid-market and large/jumbo case employer segments, as well as serving as a regional Mercer Voluntary Benefits representative to align Marsh McLennan sister companies for cross-sell opportunities and other strategic solutions.
- Jack Holder, President, EBIS. Jack partners with health brokers as an extension of their agency to pick Carriers and design Voluntary Benefit products around the objectives of each client. In addition, he helps to create and implement employee engagement strategies to assist in saving their broker partners and clients time, while giving the employees the best experience possible.
- Michael Naumann, Worksite Practice Leader (Western US) for Reliance Standard Insurance Company. Michael Naumann has over 23 years of diverse experience across employee benefits, enrollment solutions, affinity-based programs and third party administration. At Reliance Standard, Michael creates sales and marketing strategies to accelerate worksite growth, drives business development, and influences product development.
- Mark Rosenthal, Senior Managing Director, PwC. Mark has extensive experience in Group and Voluntary Benefits on both the carrier and consulting side. At PwC he provides consulting services for insurance carriers and intermediaries from entering the marketplace, organizational change, aligning their strategic initiatives and digital transformation.
- Seif Saghri, CEO & Founder, BenefitHub. BenefitHub is a lifestyle benefits company offering the world’s largest selection of employee and member discounts, voluntary benefits and rewards. There are currently over 10,000 clients in 15 countries that use BenefitHub to delight and engage their 20 million+ employees and members.
- Michael Stachowiak, SVP Head of Sales, Colonial Life. As Head of Sales for Colonial Life, he serves their 15,000 member national field sales teams & strengthens their broker sales partnerships across the U.S.
The Editorial Board will provide Voluntary Advantage with direction and insights into trends in the marketplace and topics that the industry wants to hear. Voluntary Advantage is ecstatic to have the thought leadership of these experts who impact many different important aspects of the Voluntary Benefits industry onboard.
Voluntary Advantage is a newly formed entity with a mission of creating a community for the Voluntary Benefits industry to share information and ideas with the intent of driving innovation in the industry. The first edition of the Voluntary Benefits Voice magazine will be published in January 2023.
Visit www.voluntary-advantage.com today to subscribe to receive information, updates, and the Voluntary Benefits Voice magazine.
For marketing and advertising requests for Voluntary Advantage, please contact Heather Garbers at [email protected] or Trevor Garbers at [email protected].