The insurance industry has been open to a private sector for a while. It has allowed for innovation and a new structure for products and features available when it comes to insurance. One of the most convenient features is the ability to obtain it online. As a tradesman, you have to juggle a lot of tasks and responsibilities, especially if you are self-employed. Therefore, getting your cover online can save you time and most importantly money.
With All Trades Cover, you can explore a range of insurance options from the comfort of your home and get a quote within minutes. Our knowledgeable trade insurance brokers have designed packages to suit your needs regardless of what trade you are in. To protect yourself and your business while saving money get an online quote now!
How to choose the right trade insurance broker online
Finding the right cover is a lot easier with the right insurance broker. When looking for the right professional focus on the following:
- They take your needs and interests into consideration.No matter what size or trade your business is, your broker should offer a comprehensive cover to suit your needs.
- They are approachable and transparent.Are they experienced in your industry? What qualifications do they have?
- They specialise in your trade.
- They are reliable and have a strong reputation in the industry.
Usually, online insurance brokers offer more competitive prices because there is no mediator involved. At All Trades Cover, you can buy, claim and renew your policy on the website. You will find the whole process painless, fast and similar to shopping online.
Leaders in the tradesman insurance industry
Regardless of the size of your business, at All Trades Cover, we’re committed to making the process of getting insurance as simple as possible. We provide competitive tradesmen insurance for all trades across Australia.
Expert trade insurance brokers with specialised industry experience
Our team of brokers understands that you are after trade insurance brokers who understand all your needs and risks involved in your industry. We specialise in tradesmen insurance and can give you expert advice on the level of cover and the type of insurance you require. Apart from offering an easy online solution when obtaining your insurance, we also step in when you submit a claim. When you make a claim, contact us so we can take over and minimise time and effort you would spend on it otherwise. This will allow you to concentrate on what’s the most important – your job and your clients. At All Trades Cover, we are committed to making your life as easy and stress-free as possible during a claim.
Partners with the world’s leading insurance marketplace
All Trades Cover is partnered with Lloyd’s of London underwriter, which means that you are provided with the best insurance cover for your industry. Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace with specialist insurance services on offer to businesses and sole traders in over 200 countries and territories.
As a bonus, your trade pack insurance policy includes tax audit, and legal costs cover for extra protection and peace of mind. If you need legal advice, talk to us, and we can provide you with free legal advice.
Get the right insurance online
At all Trades Cover, we use an intuitive and easy to use online quoting system. We understand that you are busy and work hard and prefer to save time when it comes to finding the right insurance. Taking this into consideration, we have created an online system where you can obtain a quick quote by filling out your details. If you prefer to talk to someone before you proceed with your cover, you can give our team a call, and they can answer any questions you might have.
Most popular covers for tradies
When choosing the right cover for your business, it can become quite overwhelming identifying the right one for yourself. Here is a list of the most popular insurance types for tradies in Australia:
- Public Liability Insurance:Covers you in an instance of a claim against you for negligence connected to your business that results in injury to a third party or damage to their property.
- Tools and General Property Insurance:Covers your equipment and tools of trade against loss, damage or theft.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance:Protects you if you give professional advice or services as part of your job by providing financial protection against claims from a third party due to financial loss related to negligence resulting from an act, error or omission.
- Personal Accident and Illness Cover:Protects your business or income if you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your regular work duties.
At All Trades Cover, we provide cost-effective and comprehensive insurance for tradies across Australia. We’re passionate about what we do and can help you with any questions related to insurance. Give us a call today on 1300 826 850 or use our online quoting system to get started now!