Dallas, TX, June 18, 2018 –(PR.com)– Take Command Health, a health technology startup, has released a free guide for small business owners on a new tax-advantaged health insurance tool that most small business owners haven’t heard of, making it the first-ever comprehensive QSEHRA guide in the industry.
“The mechanics of the small business HRA are simple, but when it comes to deciphering tax codes and making sense of insurance jargon, it’s not as easy as it should be,” shares Take Command Health co-founder, Jack Hooper. “That’s where our QSEHRA Guide comes in.”
The subject of the guide is the QSEHRA (Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement), a relatively new tool that grants small businesses the same tax advantages that large corporations enjoy when it comes to benefits for their employees. Here are the main points to know:
* It’s an affordable, flexible alternative to expensive, one-size-fits-all group plans, health stipends, or leaving the full weight of health insurance on the shoulders of employees
* Employers choose an amount that they can afford to extend to their team each month
* Contributions aren’t subject to income taxes and payroll taxes
* Funds can be used to cover insurance premiums and qualified medical expenses
* Customizable design
* Ideal for small businesses and startups with less than 50 employees without a group health plan
“The Guide is released at a critical moment, given the recent surge in QSEHRA popularity. With the added traction in uncharted territory comes more and more questions,” says Hooper. “The strong response we’ve already received validates what we thought all along: there was a need for reliable, easy-to-understand information all in one place.”
About Take Command Health
Take Command Health launched three years ago with the goal of bringing awareness, advocacy, and transparency to the confusing world of health insurance for small businesses and individuals. Take Command Health is at the forefront of this issue, a recognized leader in QSEHRA administration, with customers in every state. It operates in 10 states for individual insurance and offers small business HRA administration nationwide.
Take Command Health
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/756884
Press Release Distributed by PR.com