Welcome To Our Videonary Insurance Definitions Featuring – Renters Insurance
Here we explore insurance definitions in a short, entertaining video that gives the highlights on liability car insurance. After the video, you can review our main points listed to help seed the information you just learned.
It’s not easy to make learning about insurance fun but here we have managed to take it to a new level – teen drivers can especially use this as an entry into the insurance world that they will soon have to navigate all on their own. Or maybe you need a refresher, this will make that next phone call to your insurance agent run a little smoother – Make sure to check out all of our insurance videonarys today!
Main points made in video:
1. What are the main coverages on renters insurance
2. Personal property coverage is for your furniture, TV’s, computer, clothes, etc.
3. Loss of use coverage is usually included and would pay for you to live somewhere else in the event of a covered loss.
4. Fire, Lighting, Wind, Theft and Liability are the major events that are covered
5. Flood and earthquake are not covered events
6. Dog bite is one of the most common liability claims.
7. Renters insurance should be combined with auto carrier due to you get maximum discounts.
8. It’s a low cost policy.
Here are other insurance definitions we explain:
•Liability Car Insurance
•Comprehensive Auto Insurance
•Usage Based Auto Insurance
•Renters Insurance – See Above
•Flood and Earthquake Insurance
•Health Insurance Terms
•Supplemental Health Insurance
•Personal Umbrella Coverage
•Travel Insurance Terms
•Long Term Care
•Off Road Vehicles
*Make sure to always check in with your insurance agent to help explain further what these insurance coverages are and how they will work for your personal insurance needs.
Thank you again and make sure to check more insurance definitions in our videonary! If you like this video, let us know – HIT the like button! We live for likes;)